- Pumps can be fitted with a variety of features and options to ensure the best performance will be achieved for your specific application.
- Flow Displacement Gal/100 Rev: 290.00
- Viscosity Range: Up to 1,000,000 cPs
- Noise Level: 60 ~ 80 dB
- Universal Mounting, pumps can be mounted with top/bottom shaft drive, vertical/horizontal inlet/outlet.
- Using helical timing gears, the rotors are driven at less vibration to extend pump efficiency and seal lifetime, even under high speed and high discharge pressure.
- Front loading seals provide faster maintenance, easier cleaning and less down time. All seal options are designed for quick and simple retrofit.
- Stainless steel shims located between gearbox and casing make it easy to adjust rotor clearance without having to completely disassemble the gear box.
- Pulsation free heli-lobe rotors give the pump increased capacity through higher speed limits and increased suction capability through decreasing cavitation limits. Double and triple heli-lobe rotors with front bearing cover is designed to pump up to 290 gallons/100 rev. up to maximum 435 PSI.
- All product contact parts are 316 stainless steel
- Gear Box: White epoxy painted cast iron
- Flanged Connection
- Lobe Type: Double SS Heli-Lobe
- High pressure front bearing cover
- Seal Options: Single Mechanical TC vs TC, Double Mechanical TC vs TC, Flush Option
- Elastomer Options: EPDM & FKM
- Interchangeable Lobe Options: Bi-Wing, Bi-Wing Hot Clearance (248°F to 356°F), Single Wing, Bi-Lobe, Tri-Lobe, Tri-Lobe Hot Clearance 248°F to 356°F (120°C to 180°C), Multi-Lobe, SS Heli-Lobe